As part of our continued effort to make you enjoy peace of mind when having parcel delivery via EasyParcel, we are happy to announce the launch of EasyCover!
For only 2%-2.5% of your parcel value, this new protection plan will ensure your shipment is secured from loss with a maximum of RM10,000 coverage. This include Pgeon, Pos Laju, J&T Express, DHL eCommerce, Aramex Domestic, Skynet, ABX Express, UTS Logistics, Flash Express, Pickupp and J&T Cargo!
This is exclusively designed for those of you who are always a great supporter of the listed courier above throughout the parcel delivery journey. To ease your shipment booking, EasyCover option is available to add on through single parcel booking or bulk parcel booking in just a few clicks!
Don’t wait, find out how we can secure your parcel with EasyCover:-
|Payment For EasyCover||2% of your parcel value for Pgeon
**For example, if your parcel value is RM1000, then you will need to opt-in EasyCover with a payment of RM20 only.
2.5% of your parcel value for Pos Laju, J&T Express, DHL eCommerce, Aramex Domestic, Skynet, ABX Express, UTS Logistics, Flash Express, Pickupp and J&T Cargo
**For example, if your parcel value is RM1000, then you will need to opt-in EasyCover with a payment of RM25 only
|Maximum Coverage||Up to RM10,000 per parcel|
|Couriers That Are Available For EasyCover||Pgeon Prime, Pgeon Delivery & Pgeon Paperless
** Valid for door to door, door to point, point to door or point to point delivery across Malaysia only
Pos Laju, J&T Express, DHL eCommerce, Aramex Domestic, Skynet, ABX Express, UTS Logistics, Flash Express, Pickupp and J&T Cargo
** Valid for door to door delivery across Malaysia only
|Report Time Frame||Within 15th until 25th day since the collection date|
|Required Documents Upon EasyCover Claim||
1. Sales/purchase invoice that must be included:
2. Photo of parcel content and parcel packaging
3. Police report of the lost parcel that is covered by EasyCover (Only applicable for parcel that is lost due to theft)
|Items Which Are Excluded From EasyCover Coverage||For the complete list of new excluded items, please refer to New Exclusion List* below.
**No refund on EasyCover charges will be given if you proceed with purchase of EasyCover on any excluded item. For more info, please refer to our EasyCover T&C.
❗Items NOT Covered By EasyCover ❗
New Exclusion List*
Coverage via EasyCover is NOT applicable for the following items, including:
- accounts / bills / money / coin / cash / currency / deeds / any monetary
- alcoholic beverages / beers / wines / liquors
- antiques / works of arts / paintings
- any product related to illegal activities or which is prohibited by law
- articles of unusual value
- biological samples
- counterfeit / pirated goods and materials
- cyanides or precipitates
- dangerous / flammable / hazardous / explosive cargoes
- debit card / credit card
- drugs (including prescription)
- dry ice
- fire arms and weapons (real or fake)
- fire extinguisher
- furs / skins / animal parts / animal antiquities
- gaming items such as gambling devices / lottery tickets / poker chips
- gold / precious stone / bullion / silver / silverstone / precious metal/ jewelleries
- hazardous goods / toxic powder
- livestocks / bloodstocks / aquaculture/ birds
- original and/or official documents e.g. Identity card, passport, license, bank draft, bank cheque, money order, stamp, paperwork, photo, document, certificate, voucher, etc.
- perishable goods / foods
- perishable items / live or fresh plants / frozen or refrigerated items that require refrigeration
- plant and agricultural products
- pornography / offensive materials / sexually explicit content
- religious items
- seat belt tensioner
- security papers and valuable papers / bonds / vouchers / coupons
- tactical equipment
- tobacco/ cigarettes / cigars / vapes
**No refund on EasyCover charges will be given nor will claims submissions be entertained should you purchase EasyCover onto any of the excluded items.
How To Purchase EasyCover Via Single Parcel?
Step 1: Head over to Single Parcel, key in postcode & parcel weight to book for your favourite courier.
Step 2: Key in your parcel details and EasyCover will be auto-enabled if your parcel value reaches the value threshold*.
Step 3: Proceed to payment as usual.
How To Purchase EasyCover Via Bulk Parcel?
Step 1: Import your orders from Bulk Parcel or integrations to Cart Page.
Step 2: Select the shipment you want to be protected by EasyCover and hit Bulk Edit.
Step 3: Select ‘Yes’ to activate EasyCover, then click ‘Save’ and proceed to make payment as usual.